We listen. To you, your plans and your desires. We’ll ask the right questions to make sure we understand your current and future needs.
Then we work with you to identify what you really need –
- Do I really need a 4WD to travel Australia? (quick answer – no. But it depends where you want to go)
- Is my car ready for a long trip? How do I keep it in good order?
- Caravan, motorhome or van? Tent or swag?
- What is recovery gear and do I need any?
- Is it safe to travel as a woman on my own?
- How long will it take me to ‘do the lap’? (how long is a piece of string?)
- How much does it cost to travel around Australia?
- Do I need a second battery and how do I set it up?
- What tools do I need to take with me and how do I use them?
- What communications do I need to take?
- How and where do I go to the toilet? Or have a shower?
- What do I really need to take with me????
- How do I pack it all?
- Where do I want to go and how do I get there?
- What’s my plan???
An initial 1-1.5 hour consultation is $195, and could save you $000s. It’s a great investment and means you will have more money for your travels.
This can be done in person, or online via skype, zoom, or other messaging service.
For many people that initial consultation is all they need to bring clarity and help them make decisions. Others might want additional support – to find a vehicle, to set it up, to know what to do. For support going out camping the first time. Everyone is individual, and any additional support you want can be discussed on an individual basis. Let’s just talk first